We are proud to offer services that make it easy for International Students have a great college experience.
What services are available at Haven12?
- All units are fully furnished
- Large screen Smart HD TV’s in every unit
- Private bathroom for every bedroom
- Electronic locks on each unit
- Washer and dryer included
- All utilities included (*utility cap of $45)
- Blazing fast Wi-Fi network
- Study room and Student lounge
- Computer center
- Saltwater Resort Style Pool
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Dog Park
- Visitor Parking
- Endless flavors Coffee Bar
- Global ambassador coordinating resident community events
- Fully-equipped kitchens
What Transportation options are available if I don’t have a car?
S.M.A.R.T.Starkville-MSU Area Rapid Transit – this transit system provides access to MSU, locations around campus and within the city.
Pick-Up from Airport during Move-in – MSU International Institute will provide airport pick-up from the Golden Triangle Regional Airport (GTR) located in Columbus, Mississippi, from August 6th to August 24th, 2018.
Are there any additional resources available for International Students at MSU?
Mississippi State University International Institute offers many resources for both prospective and current students. You can also learn for about VISA and SEVIS programs by visiting their website.
What is the weather like in Starkville?
The average high temperature is 74 F and the low is 50.7 F. In the summer months, it can get up as high as 92F whereas in the winter months it can be as low as 33. The summer is humid with many scattered rain showers.
What local shopping and dining options are nearby?